Your Use of This Site Is Governed By An Agreement To Arbitrate Disputes. You Agree To Submit All Disputes Concerning This Agreement, Your Use of This Site, and Any Products or Services You Purchase Through the Site To Confidential, Binding Individual Arbitration, And You Agree To Give Up Your Right To Represent Other Persons In A Class Action or Similar Proceeding.
This website (“Site”) is operated by ODDITY LABS LLC (“ODDITY LABS”). Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ODDITY LABS. ODDITY LABS offers the Site, including all information, tools and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our Site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein, then you may not access or use the Site. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your use of the Site.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason at any time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site or any contact on the Site, without express written permission by us.
Section 3 - Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. This Site may contain certain historical information, which is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
Section 4 - Modifications to The Site and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any products, services or the Site (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any products, services or the Site.
Section 5 - Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through this Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our products as they may appear in person. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any image or color will be accurate.We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products, services or product/services pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited by law or regulation.We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors on the Site will be corrected.All taxes and duties due on purchased items are the responsibility of the customer (purchaser) unless otherwise specified or agreed upon.
Section 6 - Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have neither control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Section 8 - Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Site may include materials from third parties.Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 - User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
Section 11 - Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied to the Site or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Site or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 - Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SITE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE SITE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US) PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.IN NO CASE SHALL ODDITY LABS, OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INTERNS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS PROCURED USING THE SITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. YOU AND ODDITY LABS AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Section 14 - IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ODDITY LABS and our affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, interns, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 - Disputes, Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
Disputes. ODDITY LABS, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors and assigns, and you agree that any and all disputes or claims relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site, or to any products or services sold or distributed by us through any retail channel or through the Site, or to any dispute of any nature between you and ODDITY LABS, including disputes concerning the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitration (“Disputes”), as well as questions as to the arbitrability of any and all Disputes, and even if the events giving rise to Disputes occurred before this Terms and Conditions became effective, will be resolved in a confidential, individual and fair arbitration process, and not in court. Each of us agrees to give up our right to sue in court (except small claims court), our right to have our claims heard by a jury, and our right to represent, in a class action or otherwise, anyone but ourselves.
The only exceptions to this arbitration agreement are that: (i) each of you and we retain the right to sue in small claims court; and (ii) each of you and we may bring suit in court against the other to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. This agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16, and federal arbitration law apply and govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Terms and Conditions.There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Terms and Conditions as a court would.
B.Commencing Disputes. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent: The Corporation Trust Company, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington DE 19801. During the first forty-five (45) days after we receive your notice (the “Pre-Arbitration Period”), we may try to reach a settlement of the Dispute. If we do not resolve the Dispute ourselves within the Pre-Arbitration Period, you may commence arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”), pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective July 1, 2014 (the “JAMS Rules”), as modified by this Agreement. The JAMS Rules are available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration / www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-352-5267. Arbitration firms ordinarily charge fees to both sides to conduct arbitrations. The claimant in arbitration heard by JAMS has to pay $250 to start a case, whether the claimant wins or loses. In the event you commence arbitration for an amount less than $10,000, after we receive notice that you have done so, we will reimburse you for your payment of this filing fee and we will pay JAMS any case management fees associated with the arbitration and the professional fees for the arbitrator’s services, pursuant to the JAMS Rules. We will not seek to recover the filing fee we reimbursed to you unless the arbitrator determines that you brought your claim frivolously or for an improper purpose.Each of us may incur attorneys’ fees during the arbitration. Each of us will bear our own attorneys’ fees, except in the following circumstances. If applicable law permits a prevailing party to recover attorneys’ fees, the prevailing party may seek fees as applicable law permits. If applicable law does not permit a prevailing party to recover its attorneys’ fees, but you prevail in the arbitration and win an award at least 25% greater than our highest pre-arbitration settlement offer, then we will pay your reasonable attorneys’ fees for time reasonably expended at rates that prevail for attorneys in your home county, in an amount not to exceed the greater of $10,000 or 20% of the arbitrator’s damages award to you. If we prevail in the arbitration, we will seek to recover our reasonable attorneys’ fees and reimbursement of arbitration costs only if applicable law permits a prevailing party to see fees or if the arbitrator finds that you brought a claim frivolously or for an improper purpose and applicable law does not preclude us from seeking our fees and costs.
C.The Arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by one neutral arbitrator selected with the participation and involvement of both parties pursuant to the JAMS Rules.If your claim is for $10,000 or less, we agree, pursuant to the JAMS Rules, that the dispute should be resolved without an oral hearing, unless the arbitrator requests otherwise. Any in-person hearing for a claim of less than $10,000 must be conducted in Delaware. If your claim is for more than $10,000, the manner and place of the hearing will be determined in accordance with the JAMS Rules. Regardless of how the arbitration proceeds, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain his or her findings and conclusions. The arbitrator’s decision and award are final and binding, subject only to the limited court review permitted under the FAA, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
D.Class Action Waiver: No Consolidation of Arbitral Claims. We agree that the arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. The arbitrator may not order us to pay any monies to or take any actions with respect to persons other than you, unless we explicitly consent in advance, after an arbitrator is selected, to permit the arbitrator to enter such an order. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE OR MULTI-CLAIMANT PROCEEDING. Further, unless we both agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate other persons’ claims with yours or ours, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, multi-claimant or class arbitration proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial and we each irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Delaware.
Opt-Out of Agreement to Arbitrate. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the requested information as follows: (1) Your Name; (2) Your Address; (3) Your Phone Number; (5) and clear statement that you wish to opt out of this arbitration provision in the Terms and Conditions. The opt-out notice must be emailed no later than 30 days after the date you first accept the Terms and Conditions by using the Site.
Section 16 - NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY USERS
Notwithstanding any terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, if any of the provisions set forth in Sections 13 or 15 are held unenforceable, void or inapplicable under New Jersey law, then any such provision shall not apply to you but the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain binding on you and ODDITY LABS. In addition, for New Jersey residents, the limitation on liability is inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, nor shall it be deemed or construed to, limit any rights available to you under the Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act.Section 17 - Infringement NoticeWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our legal department/designated copyright agent, who can be reached at: ODDITY LABS, Inc. 500 W Cummings ParkSuite 2150, Woburn, MA 01801, Or by email at: email@example.com.In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include ALL of the following:A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Site;Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Revela to contact you;A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; andA statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.Revela is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute, or otherwise provide any material available on this Site, including material you provide to us, and therefore, we have an absolute right to remove any material from the Site in our sole discretion at any time.
Section 18 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 19 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Site, or when you cease using our Site.If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice.
Section 20 - Entire Agreement
The failure of ODDITY LABS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Site or in respect to the Site constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 21 - Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, excluding its conflicts of law rules to the contrary.
Section 22 - Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revised terms on the Site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions or other policies means you accept the changes. Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Section 23 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms and Conditions may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that ODDITY LABS and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of ODDITY LABS's products and services. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Woburn, Massachusetts before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which ODDITY LABS’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Last Modified: June 6, 2023